- Box Edge Construction: 2” gusseted edge provides an even sleeping surface for improved support and neck alignment
- 260 Thread Count: Prevents fill from escaping
- 100% Cotton: Fine cotton allows the fill to breathe
- Microfiber: Down-like luxury and benefits from technically advanced microscopic synthetic fibers
- Easy Care: May machine wash and dry or have professionally cleaned / Filling completely re-lofts after washing
- Hypo Allergenic: Synthetic Microfiber filling naturally resists bacteria and other allergens
- Guaranteed Quality: Guaranteed against manufacturing defects for 1 year
|Support Level||Size||Dimensions||Fill Weight|
|Soft||Standard||18″ x 24″ + 2″||30 oz|
|Queen||18″ x 28″ + 2″||37 oz|
|King||18″ x 34″ + 2″||48 oz|
This pillow should be used with a pillow case and a zippered pillow cover/protector at all times. Failure to do so will cause premature wear and invalidate the warranty. A properly covered pillow will help eliminate stains and the build up of body oils, dirt, and dust. This will also help allergy sufferers.
Prior to use, shake the pillow vigorously to help fluff up the Microfiber. It will take about 1 week of use before the outer fabric softens up and the Microfiber lofts up to its full potential.
There may be a slight odour as a result of having been stored in the packaging, but it will disappear within the first week of use.
Take your Microfiber pillow outdoors periodically and air it or place in the dryer on a low heat/cool cycle. This helps maintain its freshness, fluffiness and insulating qualities.
This product should be stored in a dry and well-ventilated closet or room when not in use in order to prevent mildew growth.
* A properly maintained pillow should require cleaning approximately once a year, with normal use. It may be cleaned more or less often depending on use.
* This product may be machine washed in cold water, using mild detergent. Dry on lowest heat until thoroughly dry. If the filling stays even slightly damp, the Microfiber will clump together and may allow mildew growth. Your pillow is covered in 100% cotton and filled with synthetic Microfiber. If proper washing instructions are not followed, it may shrink, possibly causing puckering in the stitching and loss of the filling.
* Alternatively, you may have your pillow dry cleaned or professionally washed by a reputable cleaner that specializes in cleaning Microfiber products.
* Small spots or stains may be removed by holding the fabric away from the filling and using warm water and mild soap. To dry, use a hair dryer on low heat.